Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Strawberry Begonia (Saxifraga Stolonifera)
- Not a true begonia.
- Likes bright indirect light.
- Water when the top several inches of soil are dry.
- Makes a beautiful hanging plant because similarly to a spider plants it sends of runners which have babies on the end. You can let the babies hang on or you can clip them to start new plants!
- Can survive the winter outside in Alabama if planted in the ground.
- Ease of care: Easy/great starter plant.